Each fair differs in its range of events, rules, registration procedures
and deadlines. Click on one of the language buttons for more specific
information about the fair you are interested in.
Bus access is regulated! Please adhere to all regulations!
Contact University Police Parking Services in advance at (801)422-3906 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Describe the date of your visit, how many busses you are bringing, and estimated arrival time.
• Load and unload only in the area designated on the map!
• Do not leave busses unattended until they are parked in the approved parking location which is in the northeast corner of the Marriott Center parking lot (lot 20, see map).
• DISCLAIMER: As a guest of BYU, and to help you enjoy your visit to campus, please remember that buses are not allowed to drop off students in front of the MOA, the Wilkinson Student Center, or any other location on campus other than Lot 20 of the Marriott Center. Parking or unloading/loading in any of these places without proper permits or authorization from the Parking Office may result in receipt of a parking citation. Thankyou.
• Thank you for your cooperation. Please click here for complete details about busses and parking on campus.