Each fair differs in its range of events, rules, registration procedures
and deadlines. Click on one of the language buttons for more specific
information about the fair you are interested in.
Bus access is regulated! Please adhere to all regulations!
Contact University Police Parking Services in advance at (801)422-3906 or email us at email@example.com.
• Describe the date of your visit, how many busses you are bringing, and estimated arrival time.
• Do not block traffic lanes when unloading or loading busses!
• Load and unload only one of the three areas designated on the map!
• Do not leave busses unattended until they are parked in the approved parking location which is in the northwest corner of the West Stadium parking lot (lot 45, see map).
• Tell your students a time to meet to pick them up so that they meet at one location and then load as a group.
• DISCLAIMER: As a guest of BYU, and to help you enjoy your visit to campus, please remember that Disability, Deans, Official, and
Service Stalls require special permits. Red curbs are ‘No Parking’ zones. Parking in any of these places without
proper permits or authorization from the Parking Office may result in receipt of a parking citation. Please remember
that Time Zone spaces are enforced for the time limits posted on the restriction sign. Thankyou.
• Thank you for your cooperation. Please click here for complete details about busses and parking on campus or click here for a detailed map with parking routes.