Brigham Young University organizes several language fairs for junior high and high school students who are currently studying one of these languages.
These fairs provide a variety of contests and events which allow students and teachers to be creative with their language, to interact and to compete with their peers from other schools in the region.
The Fair is a half-day event held on BYU Campus in mid-April on “reading” day between the end of classes and the beginning of final exams. This day is usually, but not always, a Thursday. The scheduled dates for the near future are:
- 2019 – April 18 (Thur)
- 2020 – April 16 (Thur)
- 2021 – April 15 (Thur)
Each fair differs in its range of events, rules, registration procedures and deadlines. Click on one of the language buttons for more specific information about the fair you are interested in.
Bus access is regulated! Please adhere to all regulations! Contact University Police Parking Services in advance at (801)422-3906 or email us at email@example.com.
• Describe the date of your visit, how many buses you are bringing, and estimated arrival time.
• Load and unload only in the area designated on the map!
• Do not leave buses unattended until they are parked in the approved parking location which is in the northeast corner of the Marriott Center parking lot (lot 20, see map).
• DISCLAIMER: As a guest of BYU, and to help you enjoy your visit to campus, please remember that buses are not allowed to drop off students in front of the MOA, the Wilkinson Student Center, or any other location on campus other than Lot 20 of the Marriott Center. Parking or unloading/loading in any of these places without proper permits or authorization from the Parking Office may result in receipt of a parking citation. Thank you.
• Thank you for your cooperation. Please click here for complete details about buses and parking on campus.